It’s getting hot out there, folks. And Kitsbow is here for it, this time with the new Essplande button-down cycling shirt. Here’s what there is to know.
Kitsbow Essplanade cycling shirt
A few of the performance-ready features on deck are one-handed snap closures, a pocket slot and lens cloth for eyewear, and ultraviolet protection. Kitsbow also improved its previous mesh venting systems to give riders excellent mobility and better airflow.
In terms of material, the shirt uses a quick-drying, B.O.-resistant fabric which the brand says “maintains the comfort of cotton while allowing for the benefits of synthetics.” Subtle, reflective threads should make the rider more visible at night.
Now let’s talk about that plaid print. Kitsbows describes the Essplanade as “a stealth shirt that excels in a wide range of challenging environments.” Although the BikeRumor crew has yet to test one of these puppies out, we’re confident it’ll hold its own from bike to barbecue.
The Essplanade cycling shirt (MSRP $165) is available in Killington Blue or Providence Grey, sizes XS-XXL.
As with all Kitsbow apparel, each shirt is made to order and by hand in Old Fort, North Carolina.
Essplanade cycling shirt features
- Updated articulated mesh vents
- On-the-go snaps for one-handed closure and release
- Anti-wrinkle, moisture-wicking, and quick-dry cotton-synthetic material
- Anti-microbial odor resistance
- UPF50 sun protection
- Cotton-synthetic blend construction for
- Pocket slot and integrated lens cloth at the hem for eyewear
- Integrated reflectivity for safety at night
- Colors: Killington Blue or Providence Grey
- Sizes XS-XXL
Find out more on the Kitsbow website.